PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING WORKSHOP
WHERE TRAINING MEETS PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Project managers will improve their training skills and
trainers will improve their project management skills.
September 1 through October 31, 2020
We will be accepting rolling submissions from August 30 to October 30, 2020. Please allow one week for the video to be reviewed and placed on the streamed site if the video passes the panel's review.
Share your Training and/or PM knowledge and experiences on trending topics, best practices, academic research, lessons learned and case studies!
Topics of interest include:
Videos should be in an MP4 format and no longer than 60 minutes. Videos will be reviewed for quality and relevance to the theme of the Workshop. All videos are the property of their owners. By submitting a video, the video owner agrees to give the Maryland ATD exclusive rights to stream the video until December 31, 2020.
- Project Management best practices for Trainers
- Helping trainers and organizational development professional better plan and execute programs and projects.
- Using agile project management in training and organizational development
- New innovations in project management training
- OTHER IDEAS? Please feel free to share!
IMPORTANT: To submit a video, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the download link. Use "PMTW Video" in your email subject line.
REGISTRATION OPENS: August 24, 2020
- $100 for access to all videos and the live online event on October 15!
- $75 registration fee for Maryland ATD members.
- $75 registration fee for Project Management Institute SOMD members.
- $50 registration fee for all recorded presenters whose videos are accepted for the workshop.
- Bronze Level ($250) - 10-minute sponsor video. 1 free registration. Mention in the weekly conference email newsletters.
- Silver Level ($500) - 30-minute sponsor video. 3 free registrations. Small ad in the weekly conference email newsletters.
- Gold Level ($750) - 60-minute sponsor video. 5 free registrations. Small ad in the weekly conference email newsletters. One highlight article in a conference email newsletter.
All sponsor videos will be noted as sponsored. Sponsors are fully responsible for the content of their videos and accept all liability for the claims made in their videos.
Sponsored by the Maryland Association for Talent Development and the University of Maryland's Project Management Center for Excellence.