Events • Join Us • Be a Speaker! • Promote Your Business • ATD
Student Intern Position Description: Assistant to Board of Directors
This position will assist the Chapter Leaders with the general board functions, student intern program, virtual meetings, creation of marketing materials and social media communications.
Term: 6 months
Estimated Time Requirements per month:
· Attending virtual board meetings: 1 hour
· Attending student intern committee meetings: 1-2 hours
· Attending virtual monthly chapter programs: 1 hours
· Communicating with newsletter editor, individuals responsible for website, administrative office and committee members about routine issues: 1 hour
General Board Functions
· Take notes for monthly board meetings, file and communicate to members accordingly.
· Attends virtual board meetings, virtual chapter programs, and student intern committee meetings.
· Represents the chapter professionally and ethically
This role is designed to help you build the following skills
· Marketing and public relation skills
· Written and verbal communication, personal interaction and problem-solving
· Project management skills
· Organizational skills
Home • About Us • Membership • Job Postings • Contact Us
ATD Maryland • PO Box 2524 • Ellicott City, MD 21041
email@example.com ChIP code: CH2030